Wed, 2014-09-17 11:00 - Wed, 2014-11-19 13:00
Presented by Professor Jeremy Wilkins
An exploration of the identity and significance of Jesus Christ from New Testament times down to the present day. Topics will include the presentation of Jesus in the New Testament, the development of Christian teaching about Jesus and his redemptive work, and his contemporary significance in the context of religious pluralism.
Eight weeks starting Wednesday, September 17, 2014 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
No class on Thursday, October 22, 2014. Cost $175.00
Please read the conditions of registration below.
Register online by clicking here. A credit card (Visa or Mastercard) is required.
Register by mail by downloading registration form and completing by hand. Enclose cheque payable to "Regis College" and mail to Regis College, 100 Wellesley Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5S 2Z5.
Registration is limited. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
Regis College is located at 100 Wellesley Street West, Toronto, near the corner of Queen's Park Crescent East. Regis College is on the 94 Wellesley TTC bus route and a short walk (south) from the Museum subway station. Public parking is available in the University of St. Michael's College parking lot on St. Joseph Street, one block north of Regis College. The venue is accessible.
For more information about the Windows on Theology Continuous Learning Series, please contactinquiries@RegisCollege.ca or call 416-922-5474 x221.
Conditions of Enrolment
Before registering, please read the conditions of enrolment.
- Windows on Theology courses are non-credit courses. No record of attendance or payment receipt will be issued.
- Participation in each course is restricted to registrants only.
- All onsite course participants will receive a temporary Regis College library card.
- Cancellation must be requested in writing prior to the course. Only completed forms with full payment will be processed. Confirmation will be emailed to applicants.
- Regis College reserves the right to cancel or change the course offered.
If you experience difficulty, please contact inquiries@RegisCollege.ca or call 416-922-5474 x221.
Regis College is the Jesuit School of Theology in the University of Toronto.