The Regis Film series which in now in its fifth year, attempts to present to those who follow it a path to such a life. It uses the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius as a base for its explorations. The first year we looked at learning how to be spiritually literate by examining the way we feel as a mode of discernment. The next three years looked at the first three weeks of the Exercises. The first looked at how we are trapped and allowed us to discover the life that seeks to free us from those traps. The second looked at the path we could walk to gain more life. The third examines the cost of walking that path. This final set in the series celebrates the new life that is the gift of such a path. The previous sets can be found on the web-site www.discerningthetimes.ca
We hope that as you enter this set of film reflections on resurrection you re-discover in a new way those moments in your life that were truly life giving and transforming, and that the awareness of how resurrection has gifted your life allows you to see the new life that is already now around you waiting to be discovered and celebrated.
Blessings on your journey, and always.
• September 23, 2009 - The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (Le Scaphandre et le Papillon)
• September 30, 2009 - The Straight Story
• October 7, 2009 - I have loved You So Long
• October 14, 2009 - Silent Light (Stellet Licht)
• October 21, 2009 - Ratatouille
• November 4, 2009 - The Dark Knight
• November 11, 2009 - Once
• November 18, 2009 - Happy-Go-Lucky