1. The Master of Sacred Theology Degree is usually an extension of the Master of Divinity/Bachelor of Sacred Theology Degree. Current M.Div. students please make an appointment to meet with the M.Div. Program Director.
2. Complete the Regis College Application Form (click to fill-in the form on-line)
3. Mail the following to:
100 Wellesley Street W.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 2Z5
4. Arrange for official transcripts:
Contact the Registrar’s Offices of all post-secondary academic institutions you have attended and arrange for your official transcripts to be sent directly from each institution in envelopes sealed and signed at the back to The Registrar, Regis College, 100 Wellesley Street W., Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 2Z5
If you are/have been a Regis College student, please attach a copy of your academic history from ROSI.
5. Ask two (2) referees to complete the Reference Form (click to download).
Appropriate referees would know you in an academic, church, volunteer service or professional setting. At least one referee should be able to comment on your academic abilities. Referees should send the references directly to the Registrar at Regis College in envelopes sealed and signed at the back.
6. For international applicants: Applicants whose first language is other than English must provide evidence of English language facility. Arrange for your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam result to be sent to Institution Code 0982. If you already have a recent test result, please send a hardcopy to the Registrar, Regis College (see address above).
Note: Applicants who are not Canadian citizens must either provide proof that they already possess Landed Immigrant Status or a Canadian Study Permit or must be prepared to seek a Canadian Study Permit as soon as notice of admission has been received from the College and before registering for the first term.
You will receive an acknowledgment via email when when your application is received, indicating that an admission file has been opened for you.
Your application will be assessed by the Basic Degree Committee, Regis College once all complete documents have been received. The Committee will inform you by mail of its decision as soon as it is able.