Usually as an extension with a Master of Divinity student, this degree offers the student two options:
Option One: Eight Units taken through the Basic Studies Program
Option Two: Ten Units taken through the Integration for Ministry program. Normally candidates must have at least five years of full-time ministerial experience.
The shape of this one-year (eight or ten credit) program is determined by the student in dialogue with the Program Director. Students are encouraged to be intentional in setting their own learning goals within the parameters of the program. The program can be done on a part-time basis. The program can be done on a part-time basis. See below for specific requirements
All students are required to maintain an electronic portfolio that documents their progress through their programs.
Advanced Courses: 3 Units
• May be selected from within the four TST departments, usually with a view to forming a concentration of courses in one of the four departments. 5000 & 6000 level courses only.
Basic Courses: 3 Units
• May be selected from within the four TST departments, usually with a view to forming a concentration of courses in one of the four deparments. 3000 level courses only.
Pastoral Component: 2-4 Units
Option One - Basic Studies Program: 2 Unites
•RGF3200Y STM Pastoral Component. The pastoral component combines ongoing theological reflection with a major ministry project or placement
Option Two - IFM Program: 4 Units
• RGP3687H Integration for Ministry I: Practicum & Seminar
• RGP3688H Integration for Ministry II: Practicum & Seminar
• RGP3218Y IFM MAMS Pastoral Component