• Consult your Program Director and complete the Academic Activities Approval form with change(s) of your academic activities
• Access ROSI
• Make sure you are in the correct program
• Click on “Manage Courses” to add or drop
• Enter the course codes (remember to separate the last digit into the second box)
• Click on “add” or “delete”. A confirmation box with details will appear above “Manage Courses”
• Click on “List Courses” to verify that you have properly enrolled in the courses.
• Click on “Financial Accounting” and print your invoice. Pay as soon
as possible as it normally will take 5 to 7 working days to complete
• Remember to Logout upon completion of tasks
• Forward the Academic Activities Approval form to the Registrar’s Office
• Go to “Blackboard” to check if course material is posted prior to coming for classes
Registration as a student depends on at least having one academic
activity (= one course). If you have enrolled in only one course, and
wish to change it to another, it is always better to add your course
first before deleting the one already in the system, so to avoid
cancellation of your registration inadvertently.
Note the last day to add/drop dates in the Due Dates. You will not be
able to perform any of these functions in ROSI after the specific
dates. Late registration is not automatic and requires extra cost.