- A passing grade of B- or better in each of 30 course units, including a passing grade in the theological field education units (RGF3010H, RGF3040H).
- One year of full-time residency (two consecutive sessions; enrolled in four courses in each session).
- A passing grade on the comprehensive examination.
- An overall course average of B-.
- Participation in the formation components of the program, including: entry assessment, annual reflection process, and semi-annual workshops in liturgical and pastoral practice.
Upon successful completion of the M.Div. Comprehensive Examination, the Bachelor of Sacred Theology (STB), the ecclesiastical degree equivalent to the MDiv, is also usually granted to MDiv graduands by Regis College.