- Regis College Library provides borrowing to auditors of Regis College courses at a cost of $10.00 per term. This fee is non-refundable.
- Proof of auditing status must be provided.
- The Regis College Library Card is valid only at Regis College Library.
- Regis-Only library cards are issued during daytime business hours, Monday to Friday, by regular Library staff.
- Loan period: 2 weeks
- Items charged limit: 25
- No renewals
- No holds on non-Regis titles.
- No interlibrary loan privileges
- No intercampus delivery privileges
- circulating collection: $.50 per item/day; 1 day of grace
- reserve collection: $.50 per item/hr; 15 minutes grace
- borrowing is blocked when fines exceed $24.99
- lost item: $145 is the automatic charge in the computer system. Charges may be discussed with the Head Librarian.
- damaged item: fine will be assessed on the individual case.
The PIN allows you to manage your library account. through the Internet.
Library staff will assign a default PIN when you sign up for a card.
You must immediately change that default PIN to a personal 4-digit PIN.
Checking Your Library Record
Through the Internet:
- Regis College Library staff can check your record during business hours. Phone 416-922-5474 x233.
- First Stop telephone line in the Robarts Library: 416-978-8450
Borrowing From Other University of Toronto Libraries
If you want to use other University of Toronto Libraries, consider buying a University of Toronto Library Alumni Library Card from Reader Registration Services in the Robarts Library. You must be a graduate of the University of Toronto or one of its colleges.
Visit http://www.library.utoronto.ca/services/index.html for more information or pick up a brochure at Regis College Library.
|Regis College Library
100 Wellesley Street West
Tel.: 416-922-5474 x234
|Hours During Academic Year
Mon. - Thurs. 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Phone or e-mail for summer hours.
Summer hours vary, but generally are:
Mon. - Fri. 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.